If you are worried about how Coronavirus Covid-19 may affect your income, we’ve set out the UK Government information on support grants. We hope it helps. We’re working remotely during this time to get your tax refunds for you.
Healthcare tax refund claims
Carers in the community and domiciliary healthcare workers are often entitled to claim tax back – but are not aware of it.
- Are you employed on a PAYE basis by an agency?
- Do you use your own vehicle to get to your appointments?
- What about your uniform, shoes and tunic you have to wear… Do you provide it yourself and keep it clean?
If you’re incurring any work related expenses that aren’t fully reimbursed by your employer, such as using your own vehicle to get to various work places, there’s a chance you’ll be entitled to a refund. From registration to payout, the process can take as little as 8 weeks, which can be more than halved in subsequent years.
How much can I claim?
It’s possible to claim back tax up to four years, which on average sees repayments in excess of £2,500.
As I'd always been PAYE, I didn't think I was owed a tax refund but got a nice pay out”
What to expect
How easy will it be to claim a Healthcare Tax Refund?
It couldn’t be easier. Just sign and return the completed registration pack in the freepost envelope and we’ll manage the entire process with HMRC.
How long does a Healthcare tax refund take?
From registration to payout, the process can take as little as 8 weeks, which will be more than halved in subsequent years.
What are your fees?
Our fee is 25% of the tax refund achieved for each tax year claimed. If we don’t get you a refund, you won’t pay a penny, so you can rest assured that we’ll do everything in our power to get you the best tax refund possible. All fees are subject to VAT.
Why choose Bettertax?
Having been thoroughly vetted by HMRC in 2013, Bettertax not only deliver excellent customer service but our PAYE tax refund service is also considered “low risk” by HMRC, which in turn offers better security for our clients’ tax refund claims or Self-Assessment tax returns than other tax agencies.
Healthcare tax refund claims what’s included?
- Preparation and submission of your PAYE tax refund claim.
- Full HMRC account management
- Post care – Managing codes, deadlines and any other issues with HMRC
- Management of Landlord’s rented property tax liability.
- 12 months of free tax advice
- Compliance (investigations) and figures checks (if any)
- Generation of SA302 and other documents for mortgage & loan applications, employment references, CSA
Never made a claim?
If you’re incurring any work related expenses that aren’t fully reimbursed by your employer, such as using your own vehicle to get to various workplaces, there’s a chance you’ll be entitled to a refund. Just give us a call on 01280 821020 and we’ll let you know how we can help.