Limited Company tax returns
If you have your own Limited Company, you’re legally obliged to complete company accounts and corporation tax returns for your business, as well as a personal Self-Assessment tax return.
Our experience is with Limited Companies typically owned by one or two people with up to ten employees. We can complete all accounts and returns, manage the books and even do the payroll for you too.
What to expect
How easy will it be to complete a Limited company tax return?
We make the entire process completely hassle free, managing all paperwork, calculations and communication with HMRC.
How long do Limited Company tax returns take?
Registration can take as little as 4 weeks. From there we’d typically be able to complete all work within the 5-6 allotted hours outlined below.
What are your fees?
Our fee is £500 for the first 5 hours work we complete with a 6th hour thrown in free of charge should the work run over slightly. Any additional time needed is charged at £100 per hour. All fees are subject to VAT.
Why choose Bettertax?
Having been thoroughly vetted by HMRC in 2013, Bettertax not only deliver excellent customer service but our tax return service is also considered “low risk” by HMRC, which in turn offers better security for our clients’ company accounts, corporation returns and Self-Assessment tax returns than other tax agencies.
Limited Company tax returns what’s included?
- Preparation and submission of company accounts, corporation tax returns and Self-Assessment tax returns with options for Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Full HMRC account management
- Managing finances, books, deadlines and any other issues with HMRC
- Management of Landlord’s rented property tax liability.
- 12 months of free tax advice
- Compliance (investigations) and figures checks (if any)
- Generation of SA302 and other documents for mortgage & loan applications, employment references, CSA
Outstanding company returns?
If you’ve fallen behind and have outstanding company tax returns – don’t worry, just give us a call on 01280 821020 and we’ll let you know how we can help.