Can I Claim a Tax Refund For Previous Years?

Created by Rosie

The simple answer to that is YES!

The tax year runs from 6th April until the 5th April the following year. HMRC allow individuals to go back up to 4 years on claiming tax back. If you've never completed a tax return, at the time of writing this article, you would be able to claim for the tax years:

2011 - 2012 Tax code 747L

2012 - 2013 Tax code 810L

2013 - 2014 Tax code 944L

2014 - 2015 Tax code 1000L










If you're unsure about your tax status or have any questions, we're always happy to help!

Don't forget to share, tag, re-tweet or G !



Read 2359 times

We use cookies to make your experience easier.