Self-Assessment Tax Returns


Can be completed by anyone who incurs work related expenses that are not re-imbursed by an employer!

Work related expenses can be:

Using your own vehicle to work on different sites
Offshore workers travel expenses from home to heliport
Buying your own tools
Maintaining a workwear uniform, providing your own PPE

If any of these examples apply to you and you'd like to know more, contact us by phone or use our request a callback form.

At Bettertax we work hard to ensure the security of your tax refund or claim, coupled with excellent customer service. HMRC have given our working practices a big thumbs up too - something very few tax agents can claim.

We look forward to working with you!


CIS / Self-Employed


CIS professional's are legally obliged to complete a self-assessment tax re


turn. You've more than likely overpaid tax and can also claim tax back on other work related expenses.





As a PAYE construction tradesmen, if you incur any work related expenses that do not get reinbursed by your employer,Screw-sticker

we can help you complete a self-assessment tax return to claim back against your tax.

Self-assessment does NOT mean self-employment!



Sole Traders


As a Sole Trader, you are legally obliged to complete a self-assessment tax return. We can help you reduce your end of year tax bill by ensuring your

Tax returns hammer

return is completed thoroughly.









start your self-assessment tax return

Do you need more information?

Contact our friendly team on 01280 821020